A new three-year study finds that divorce rates were more than halved by watching movies about relationships and discussing them afterwards. Grab your partner, some popcorn, a movie, and stay together! Start this new course TODAY!
- The use of gemstones to help in healing
- Masterdate: the handy guide to internet dating for guys
- Cheating wives take revenge
- Why do affairs begin?
- How to stop the overwhelm during relationship storms
- How to win an argument
- You Ruined Me
- For Men Only: Your Purpose Must Come Before Your Relationship
- Why getting in shape isn’t enough to make him love you . . .
Tagsabusive relationship acceptance Affair Recovery anger Barriers to love breakups dating divorce recovery domestic abuse Events Feelings Forgiveness I cheated Infidelity Infidelity Recovery joe whitcomb love Marriage Counseling movies movie therapy online dating Past Reboot your relationship relationship Relationship Communcation Relationship Communication relationship conflict relationship help relationships savannah ellis
- Follow SOS Couple Seminars & Events on WordPress.com