Validation….The art of validation means you may not agree with another person’s point of view, but you can listen with an open mind and try to understand why they feel the way they do. You may both wind up learning something even if you never do agree on the original issue. In communicating we need to go beyond just understanding for ourselves – beyond so the other person understands that we understand is a deeper level of connecting hearts and minds.
- The use of gemstones to help in healing
- Masterdate: the handy guide to internet dating for guys
- Cheating wives take revenge
- Why do affairs begin?
- How to stop the overwhelm during relationship storms
- How to win an argument
- You Ruined Me
- For Men Only: Your Purpose Must Come Before Your Relationship
- Why getting in shape isn’t enough to make him love you . . .
Tagsabusive relationship acceptance Affair Recovery anger Barriers to love breakups dating divorce recovery domestic abuse Events Feelings Forgiveness I cheated Infidelity Infidelity Recovery joe whitcomb love Marriage Counseling movies movie therapy online dating Past Reboot your relationship relationship Relationship Communcation Relationship Communication relationship conflict relationship help relationships savannah ellis
- Follow SOS Couple Seminars & Events on WordPress.com