Masterdate: the handy guide to internet dating for guys
the handy guide to internet dating for guys
by George Reagan
For all the men who struggle with dating, really struggle, I have great news.
You are not alone. Fifty percent of all single men have not been on a date in the last two years. Other men date occasionally, but never find the success they truly desire. Still others are newly divorced and have re-entered the intimidating world of being single again for the first time since the advent of internet dating.
The truth is there are a lot of lonely men out there.
Masterdate: the handy guide to internet dating for guys, is my personal story of overcoming myriads of obstacles to reach a place where I could enjoy marvelous success with dating. Using internet dating as my primary platform, I dated over 150 women in a four year span.
Now, I wish to invite men everywhere to join me in exploring and learning the unique concepts that enable men to relate to women in an attractive way, including:
– learning the lingua franca that is absolutely essential to effective communication with women.
– Does size really matter? Here are the times it matters the most – and it will surprise you.
– Unique dating advice from none other than Albert Einstein and Han Solo!
– The many good things that happen as a man grows in confidence.
– The difference between a player and one who understands the protocols of seduction.
– How I created my online dating profile that some women called the best they have ever read.
I want men to understand there is a better, more refined version of themselves in the making. Real change is possible, and not only will it make a man a better dater, it will make him a better person as well.
Or more information, please visit http://www.reaganwriting.com/!masterdate/