- Savannah Ellis, developed the 7 Step Infidelity Recovery Method http://www.savannahellis.net
This site provides help to couples wanting to learn the 7 Step Infidelity Recovery Process – Clinically Test on 1000s couples in Las Vegas, Sydney, L.A.
Infidelity Recovery Institute also provides training and certification to coaches and therapists who would like to learn the 7 Step Infidelity Model, and be listed as Infidelity Recovery Specialists.
- Emily Brown, author of Patterns of Infidelity and Affairs: A Guide to Working through the Repercussions of Infidelity http://www.affairs-help.com.
- Shirley Glass: http://www.shirleyglass.com
- Peggy Vaughan, author of The Monogamy Myth, offers a support group, B.A.N (Beyond Affairs Network), for individuals and couples recovering from affairs: http://www.dearpeggy.com/.
- Beyond Affairs Network, an international support group for betrayed partner, originated at http://www.dearpeggy.com. This site also has articles, Q & A, and extensive information about recovering from affairs.
- Michelle Weiner-Davis, author of Divorce Busting Center. http://www.divorcebusting.com. Online support forum.
- Divorce Information. http://www.divorceinfo.com. A clearinghouse for divorce information, including articles and research.
- Marriage Builders, Inc. founded by Willard Harley, Jr., Ph.D. http://www.marriagebuilders.com. Links to articles to build mutually enjoyable marriage and a section on recovery from infidelity.
- Smart Marriages, founded by Diane Sollee, Director of Coalition for Marriage, Family and Couples Education, LLC. http://www.smartmarriages.com. Articles, books, audiotapes and videotapes; Directory of Marriage Education programs; annual conference.
- COSA – Codependents of Sex Addiction, http://www.cosa-recovery.org. For friends and family members whose lives have been affected by another person’s compulsive sexual behavior.
Online Support and Self-Help Groups
- BAN – Beyond Affairs Network by Peggy Vaughan. http://www.dearpeggy.com. An International Support Group for people recovering from a partner’s affair.
- CODA–CoDependents Anonymous. http://www.codependents.org. 12-Step program to develop healthy relationships.
- S-Anon. http://www.sanon.org. 12-Step program for partners and families of sex addicts.
- SA-Sexaholics Anonymous. http://www.sa.org. 12-Step program.
- SAA-Sex Addicts Anonymous. http://www.saa-recovery.org/. 12-Step program.
- SLAA-Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous. http://www.slaafws.org/. 12-Step program.
- SRA-Sexual Recovery Anonymous. http://www.sexualrecovery.org 12-Step program based on rational recovery instead of “Higher Power”.
Other Affair Resources
- Affair Advice
- Infidelity Recovery Institute
- Affair Recovery
- Beyond Affairs Network
- Break Free From The Affair
- Chumplady – Leave A Cheater
- Dear Peggy
- Diary Of A Warrior Princess
- Go Ask Suzie
- Leslie Cane Articles
- Marriage Builders
- Marriage Fitness
- Rescuing My Marriage Blog