3 Years of Progress… in 3 Months!
Savannah Ellis & Joe Whitcomb are both certified Life Coaches, as well as Psychologists, Authors, and Educators.
Super-charge your results with laser-targeted coaching from someone who teaches Life Coaching to therapists, coaches, and individuals.
- Do you feel stuck, but know you have a ton of untapped potential?
- Is there a dream you’ve wanted to pursue but can’t figure out how?
- Do you want to have a big, positive impact in the world?
- Are you struggling to motivate yourself?
- Do you hate the idea of living an ordinary life?
- Is fear, disappointment, regret, or indecisiveness holding you back?
- Do you keep falling off track in making big positive changes, like starting a business?
- Are you disappointed in your current job, just itching for something more meaningful?
It doesn’t have to be this way. We can put you on fast-track towards a rewarding, engaging life.
Let me guess, when you’re not sharing your true genius and gifts with the world your life feels like a drag. Yup! Guess how I know. Right, cause I’ve been stuck in that place for years. Then I commited myself to finding a permanent solution. After I transformed my entire life in just 4 years, I made it my life’s work to share my strategies with people like you, who want to live up to their full potential.
In just a few sessions we can get you feeling optimistic and excited about life again. We can put you on track with your highest goals. We can equip you with clarity, motivation, tools, knowledge, and a deep understanding of yourself. You can learn proven mindsets for how to start creating an extraordinary life right now.
What You Can Expect From Coaching:
- Clarity about your purpose in life
- Strategies for moving towards your goals quickly
- Increased motivation and discipline
- Mindsets and tools to be MUCH more resourceful
- Knowledge and skills to coach yourself out of future blocks
- Courage to pursue your dream project or job
- To discover hidden potential you didn’t know you had
- Control over your mind to create the life you desire
- Increased productivity and creativity
- Techniques to control negative emotions like fear and stress so they never hold you back
- Drive to take massive action in a fun, exciting way
- Personal growth that would otherwise take you years
- Self-discovery: clarity about who you are, what you value, where you’re going
- Expert tips on books, videos, tools, and seminars that will save you $1000’s
- More balance across all parts of your life: work, health, family, social life, mental development
- Solid long-range plans for your: career, business, and personal development
- Better communication skills to handle: family, employees, boss, or coworkers
- Encouragement, support, and accountability
- An amazing life-long friend
How You Will Feel From Coaching:
- Excited, alive, and energized: eager to jump out of bed every morning
- Proud of the impact your work has on the world
- Inspired and motivated to take action
- Successful and accomplished
- Financially secure
- Free from fear, doubt, frustration, regret, laziness, negativity, anguish, and sadness
- Confident and clear about your purpose in life
- Optimistic and positive about your future
- Focused, centered, and highly conscious
- Powerful and well-equipped to take on huge challenges
- Deeply fulfilled, joyful, and at peace
Is Coaching Right for Me?
If you’re mentally stable and want help with the types of issues I specialize in, we’ll probably be a great match. I get along well with all types of people. Here are the types of clients I can and cannot work with.
Who I Can Work With
We’ll work well together if you have at least 3 of the following characteristics:
- Intelligent: have brilliance and talents to share with others. Logical, practical, and scientific.
- Dedicated: willing to go through hardship to get what you want.
- Open-Minded: willing to try new things. Not a slave to culture, society, religion, or family.
- Growth-Oriented: willing to grow and recognize the importance of improving yourself.
- Open: willing to talk about personal, intimate issues. Have nothing to hide.
- Comfortable Being Challenged: want a coach who challenges you and asks for your best.
- Value Impact: have a strong desire to make a contribution, help others, or advance humanity.
- Creative: have a strong desire to create and to express yourself (not necessarily artistically).
- Sense of Urgency: know that life is short, so you need to start moving towards your goals.
- Value Emotions: want to experience richer emotions and willing to talk about it.
Who I CANNOT Work With
We won’t work well together if you have any of the following characteristics:
- You think, “Everything in my life is the fault of someone else, I’m just a victim.”
- You feel that your life is basically good and you can’t do much better.
- You are deeply religious and take major life direction from dogma.
- You love to talk and talk without allowing me to lead the session towards a result.
- You have no desire to do anything and don’t want to make a positive impact on society.
- You are forgetful and untimely, repeatedly missing calls.
- You are overly concerned about paying for coaching.
- You think that positive thoughts, without action, can get you what you want.
If you’re looking to inject more excitement into your life and get on track towards having that big kind of impact you’ve always dreamed of, contact me right now! Do NOT put this off!
How to Get Started
Shoot me an email right now. For a limited time you can get a 10-minute session with me. No strings attached. I actually spend time coaching you. This is not a pared-down session where I up-sell you.
Email me RIGHT NOW to schedule complimentary 10 min session! This offer is only good while coaching slots are available.
NOTE: Our therapy schedules only allows each of us to work with 5-10 clients at a time maximum.
How Coaching Works
Coaching can lead to BIG breakthroughs that stick!
I coach over the phone in weekly, 50-minute sessions. There are a lot of reasons WHY coaching works but it basically boils down to three things:
- Asking questions that probe your core, your identity
- Laying out reasonable plans for you to take action
- Holding you accountable for follow-through
My approach also includes a lot of first-hand experience, cutting-edge techniques, and personal self-help expertise. My coaching philosophy is to equip you with the mindsets and concepts you need to solve problems on your own. The goal is to make you more self-sufficient. We do this by building up your INNER GAME.
My goal is to help you get excited about the direction of your life. One of the greatest feelings in life is that “Oh shiiiit!” moment when you know you’ve exceed your own expectations. I want to help you feel this more consistently.
Inner vs Outer Game
If you’ve ever tried to create a positive change in your life or realize a big dream, you’ve probably also fallen off track. You may have picked up a self-help program or how-to book with lackluster results. Why? Because to create lasting change you need to change who you are at the core — your inner game.
What are your goals in life? What do you really want?
Let’s take a look at some of the most common goals people have:
- More money
- More time
- More impact
- More recognition
- More love
- More health
- More friends
- More freedom
- More control
- More peace of mind
- More security
- More adventure
Most people fail because they completely ignore inner game, simply trying to brute-force their way through problems.
Whatever it is, I can assure you that developing your inner game is THE GREATEST KEY towards getting it and keeping it. To create effective, sustainable action in the real world you must explore and change how you think. This process, carried out consistently in all areas of your life, leads to lasting success and fulfillment.
Inner versus Outer Game. Let’s make this distinction clear right now. Take for example a goal like losing 50 pounds. Inner game includes all the thoughts, beliefs, feelings, attitudes, and strategies you have towards losing weight. Outer game includes all the actions you take in the external world towards losing weight.
Outer game of losing 50 pounds:
- Hiring a personal trainer
- Counting calories
- Buying workout equipment
- Trashing all junk food from your pantry
- Researching fitness books
- Finding a tennis partner
- Taking supplements
- Scheduling time in your calendar
Inner game of losing 50 pounds:
- Building a habit of going to the gym
- Generating the willpower to lift that last set
- Understanding why losing weight is important for you
- Building up momentum so you don’t burn out
- Coming up with a strategy to resist your sweet-tooth
- Changing the way you think about health food vs junk food
- Not giving into peer pressure at the office to eat donuts
- Feeling proud after a good workout
- Finding a way to make exercise fun
- Understanding the obstacles that might trip you up
- Creating and holding a clear vision of what you want to look like in 3 months
- Setting realistic expectations for what it will take to get results
The question is, which of these will be MORE responsible to your ultimate success in dropping 50 pounds? Most people assume it’s outer game, but you cannot sustain success without giving proper attention to inner game.
While outer game is important to accomplish anything, inner game is almost always the true bottleneck. Most people simply ignore it and try to brute-force their way through problems. If you’ve ever tried but failed at starting a business, getting a promotion, taking up meditation, losing weight, eating healthier, quitting smoking, or making any positive change in your life then you’ve felt how lack of inner game did you in.
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
Sometimes your inner game can be so bad that it prevents you from even seeing the possibilities, literally making you blind to avenues of improvement. It makes you feel like a victim of life. In such cases, no amount of forced behavior will be enough to make a lasting change. You will try and try and try but eventually fail because WHO you are on the inside hasn’t changed.
Even if you’re a positive thinker, if I ask you to dream of your greatest possible self right now, you will probably come up with a “safe” vision that limits you in innumerable ways. Why? Because you are limited by your internal beliefs.
I’m driven to understand how to maximize fulfillment out of life. What I’ve found, and what’s been proven again and again by science, self-help gurus, and Eastern philosophy, is that to create an amazing life — one where you have meaning, impact, fulfillment, and peace — you must gain control over yourself. This is done by cultivating inner game: it’s not WHAT you do, but WHO you are and HOW YOU THINK!
I want to help you develop an inner game that allows you to…
- Have massive positive impact in the world
- Feel good emotions consistently (excitement, pride, happiness, etc.)
- Manage negative emotions easily
- Take action effortlessly
To achieve that kind of impact you want, you have to take full responsibility and develop yourself on a massive level. Without mastering yourself, you cannot master the world. Here’s what it takes to create the kind of life you want:
Self-Discovery: Really getting to the bottom of who you are, what you value, what you want and don’t want, where your talents lie, and what your strengths and weakness are. All of this must be clarified in detail and reinforced until you are 100% congruent, so your life represents the authentic you.
Life Purpose: Find your life calling, clarify it completely and drill down to make it specific, visualize and test it until it’s so deeply ingrained in your skull that nothing can take you off track and you are 110% engaged and motivated. Now you start to feel excited.
Emotional Development: Yes, emotions! Understanding emotions, building EQ, and learning to manage your emotions allows you to stay on track with your dreams. Improving your capacity to experience a broader range of emotions gives you greater fulfillment.
Mental Development: Building a solid psychology of success. Setting up mindsets, habits, and beliefs that strengthen your mind, making you more resourceful, flexible, powerful, and confident.
- Set proper expectations.
- Get past the fear of starting something new and push your comfort zone
- Become a positive thinker and use the law of attraction
- Get stuff done in an enjoyable, effortless way
- Be present and mindful
- Be more creative and productive
- Eliminate negative habits and negative personality traits
- Get into flow and stay in flow more consistently
- Feed your love for education, truth, and knowledge
- Be in a state of high-consciousness more consistently
- Replace limiting beliefs with empowering ones
Taking Massive Action: Becoming an effective executor. Methodically designing your gameplans, setting up smart goals, building a resourceful environment, taking action, tracking follow-through, and calibrating to feedback.
* For best results you should be mentally prepared for at least 3 months of coaching.